Old Mile House Kier Park
Ascot Berkshire SL5 7DS
A beautifully architectured property set in the heart of Ascot, Royal Berkshire. This magnificent detached property resides in an extremely sought after area
of Ascot within grounds of around half an acre.
Offering a wealth of exquisite features, both internally and externally, Old Mile House is paradoxically modern in terms of its fittings and appliances whilst retaining the charm and character of quintessential England of a bygone era. Old Mile House therefore offers the practicality for 21st century family living yet sitting comfortably in the local environment.
- South facing, easily maintainable gardens and large paved patio areas
- Impressive gated entrance leading to house and triple garage
- Stone pillar entrance and impressive driveway area
- House constructed using brick with stone features
- Easy access to M3, M25 & M4
- Ascot main line station to London Waterloo and Reading
Viewings by arrangement: